The following privacy statement is an integral part of the website of medDOC® LÓPEZ-EBRI GmbH, which takes the protection of your data very seriously. This statement provides information on how medDOC® LÓPEZ-EBRI GmbH, hereinafter referred to as medDOC® for short, collects and uses personal data in connection with this website. It also informs you about the procedures that medDOC® applies in respect to data protection when you use this website.
General information on data collection
It is not necessary to provide personal data in order to use this website. Insofar as the website enables you to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, postal addresses), this is on a strictly voluntary basis. Under no circumstances will the collected data be sold or shared with any third party for other reasons.
Personal data, such as name, address, telephone number or email address, is not recorded in the course of using the website unless this information is provided voluntarily, for example, when you request that we contact you, or if you submit an application on the medDOC® freelancer portal. The personal data you provide voluntarily is processed by medDOC® in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Data processing on this website
When you use this website, the following access data is stored:
We use external service providers for storing the website and for processing the data collected on it. We have selected and contracted these service providers with care; they are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored. The stored data is required solely for technical or statistical purposes. It is not compared with other existing data, nor is any part of it shared with any third party.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to and stored by the web browser you use on your system’s hard drive. A cookie is either sent to the browser by the web server or generated by a script in the website. Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make our website more user-friendly and more effective as a whole.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functioning principles are explained below:
Transient cookies are only set temporarily and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They include session cookies in particular. These save what is referred to as a session ID, which is used to assign different queries from your browser to the joint session. As a result, your computer can be recognized if you return to our website. The session’s cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified amount of time that can differ, depending on the particular cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
Third-party cookies are used in online marketing, for example to identify browsing habits. These are cookies which are set by a third party and are used, for example, to track online search habits. A typical example of this is Google Analytics.
You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that if you deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. These are text files saved on your computer, which allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened within Member States of the European Union and other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports on website activities and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with any other Google data.
You can set your browser so that cookies are not stored. Should you choose this setting, you may not be able to use all the functions of the website. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie with regard to your utilisation of the website (incl. your IP address) from being sent to and processed by Google if you download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened form which does not allow the individual user to be identified. Insofar as a personal connection can be made to the data collected about you, this connection will be removed immediately and the personal data erased.
We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. The statistics obtained enable us to enhance your user experience. For exceptional cases where personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 (f ) GDPR.
Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions of use:
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This website also uses Google Analytics for analysis of visitor flows across different computers, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate this analysis of your use in your Google customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps on the website itself, and enables you to conveniently use the maps function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google is informed that you have accessed the relevant sub-page of our website. In order to display the maps you have called up, your IP address is recorded by Google and may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account with which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly linked to your account. If you do not want your visit to be linked to your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles, and uses it for advertising and market research purposes, and/or for a customised design of its website. Such analysis takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customised advertising, and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, in which case you must contact Google directly in order to exercise this right.
(3) For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the latter’s data privacy statements. There you will also find further details about your rights in this respect and the browser configuration options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your data in the USA and has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Links to social media
Our website includes links to social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, which can be clicked on in the form of small logo buttons. After clicking on one of these buttons, you are taken to the website of the respective provider. User information may be transmitted to the respective provider as soon as you open such a website.
Use of links (disclaimer)
You have the right to check and correct all personal data stored by medDOC® if it is out of date or incorrect in your opinion. You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time with immediate effect. For this, an email to our QM department (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to our data protection officer, Mr Andreas Holtz (email@example.com) will suffice.
Security of your data
The personal data that you make available to us will be protected by taking all technical and organisational security measures to ensure that they cannot be accessed by unauthorised third parties. Although these measures are continually revised and adapted by medDOC® in line with technological developments, we would like to point out that complete data security cannot be guaranteed in the internet, especially when transmitting sensitive data by email.
Questions about data protection at medDOC®
Should you have any questions about data protection at medDOC®, our data protection officer, Mr Andreas Holtz (email: firstname.lastname@example.org/
Tel.: 0049 421 460444-18) will be pleased to help you.
Right to change this privacy statement
medDOC® reserves the right to update and make changes or additions to this privacy statement and the information provided therein at any time.
Last revised: May 2018